Thursday 3 June 2010

my feeling about you

You came into my life without any feeling, simply for being a friend. You came at the right time, gave me a new light and shining my shady days. First time we met, I never had any feeling on you only a friend as I said before. You are nice person and you are smart those reasons made me want to being your companion. Day by day my feeling has change, feel a bit different. I always cheerful to meet you, feel comfort when I am with you or smiling when I received and read your message in my phone… J But still, I do not want to have any hope for this relation, only friend… not more than that.


We are not young anymore, therefore lets we act in our age. Bottomless in my heart I keep an extra feeling for you. Je vous aime jusqu’a maintenant.

No comments:

Post a Comment