Friday 4 June 2010

I will be Right Here Waiting for you

I do not know what it is about you that make me feel the way I do. No other person can touch my heart, but you can see through to the depths of my very soul. I care about you more than I ever knew I could care about anyone before. You see, I never thought I could love again, but now I am so confused. My heart says, "Yes”, but my head says, "no”. You wonder why I care about you, but it is simple: when I look into your eyes, I see beyond all the hostility on the outside. I see a real person with real needs, the one you are afraid to be. However, that is okay, because I know the truth, and I will wait for the day when you will open the gate and let me in. Even if it takes years, I will be right here, waiting for you to let me love you, as I already love you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment