Tuesday 1 June 2010

My Lolita


My daddy bought this novel, at that time I didn't know what novel it is. I just read the synopsis at the back. It told about Mr. Humbert(Old Man) who had fell in Love with Lolita (very young girl , may be teenager). Then after my dad finished read this novel, I borrow it from him to read.
First time, it made me confuse, didn't know what kind of story it is. I just kept reading until i found something interest in this novel. Yes, the character; the Humbert's character and of course the Lolita's character. Both of them have their own character and its very strong character. I like the story background too, France. My dream country.

Anyway, more than two thumbs up for Mr. Vladimir Nabokov, who created this greatest novel. Nabokov told the plot in the good way. I wish to watch the movie, but it's not easy to find that movie.

And thanks to my dearest Lin, who had told me the greatest novel with the greatest novelist in the world.

Any idea, where I can get or buy that movie???

No comments:

Post a Comment