Thursday 3 June 2010

Hermes bag with snake skin












I love Hermes Birkin Bag. I do not why this bag price is fuckin’ expensive may be the most expensive bag for me. Wish there is someone wants to buy it for me… LOL… no, it just a joke. I do not want spend my money only for that bag; I can spend for another things.

A month ago, my dearest person asked me to order the imitation for the Hermes Birkin Bag at my unusual lovely shop. Why I called an unusual shop because this shop only sale for bag, purse, clutch bag, shoes, sandals, and so on, where is the material uses are from snake skin and lizard skin. I prefer Lizard skin to snake skin because it is more look good than the snake. However, for some people who like the snake skin its fine, the snake skin is also excellent. This shop has varied of colors, so do not worry you will find a great color.

Back to my order. For one Hermes Birkin Bag, the price is IDR 2.000.000. Therefore, I ordered it for my dearest and a week ago I ordered Jimmy Choo bag and Guess shoes. I will attach here if it has done it. I already have three pairs of shoes and wedges from snake skin. They are lovely.

I always pleased to spend my time in this shop, may be because I like snake skin…LOL…… a little suggest for you, if you want to order shoes and bag, better order with the same color. It will be look more luxurious.

Are you interest to order???

No comments:

Post a Comment